See Deborah's Artwork:
FEATURED Online and in Print: (Click or copy and paste the addresses below):
• EXHIBIT https://www.instagram.com/p/CMHuBiuFTNX/
• EXHIBIT https://www.viewarts.org/exhibitions/current-exhibitions/2021-quilts-unlimited/quilts-unlimited-online-exhibition/
• INTERVIEW https://createwhimsy.com/projects/spotlight-deborah-weir-fiber-artist/
• ARTICLES BY DEBORAH https://www.behance.net/gallery/91341015/Articles-by-and-about-Deborah-Weir?
• INTO the 3rd DIMENSION - ZOOM https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/play/EL69OQGjXYo5E5vw-L8tv6KS0LtfgfTqqMZMSu4Y5hTQ6YXwDroFjlb3z7mNPbznYCezQfSvf9y9VVMF.gGUFAR_FMTAkL31u?continueMode=true&_x_zm_rtaid=725aGiLaS7m6yNhC5Cb5qQ.1614886517590.c9a8c860417d74bfd5949a47aec2e866&_x_zm_rhtaid=620
• AUSTRALIA EZINE FEATURE https://www.flipsnack.com/fibreartsnewsletter/fibre-arts-australia-x9qdseapma.html
• COURSE REVIEW WEST DEAN (POSTED JANUARY 2020) https://www.westdean.org.uk/study/school-of-arts/blog
• Kathy's Gallery 4433 Sepulveda Bl. Torrance, CA 90505 310 792-4838 - rotating items on display.
• Unbound, an Art Cloth Network exhibit, includes Needle Lace (Brown) in various venues through 2020. See the ACN website for current locations. One of my 2 pieces in the show is on the cover of the catalog!
• Space Between (another Art Quilt Network challenge piece - made entirely of needle lace) will be at Pacific NW Quilt and Fiber Art Museum in Washington state from January - March 2019 and then tour through 2021.
• Sister Artists' responses to embroideries by Mali women at the Textile Museum in Washington, DC 2021