See Deborah's Artwork:
FEATURED Online and in Print: (Click or copy and paste the addresses below):
• INTERVIEW https://createwhimsy.com/projects/spotlight-deborah-weir-fiber-artist/
• ARTICLES BY DEBORAH
• INTO the 3rd DIMENSION - ZOOM
• AUSTRALIA EZINE FEATURE
• COURSE REVIEW WEST DEAN (POSTED JANUARY 2020)
• Kathy's Gallery 4433 Sepulveda Bl. Torrance, CA 90505 310 792-4838 - rotating items on display.
• Shifting Tides, a Pacific Rim SAQA show, will tour through 2021. See the SAQA site for venues in 7 states.
• Unbound, an Art Cloth Network exhibit, includes Needle Lace (Brown) in various venues through 2020. See the ACN website for current locations. One of my 2 pieces in the show is on the cover of the catalog!
• Southern California Contemporary Quilts, Oceanside, CA though 2021.
• The Art Cloth Network's exhibition Material Views, which contains my piece Smolder, was on view at the Miami
International Airport in 2018 and will continue to tour through 2020. The work hangs like big beautiful banners.
• Space Between (another Art Quilt Network challenge piece - made entirely of needle lace) will be at Pacific NW Quilt and Fiber Art Museum in Washington state from January - March 2019 and then tour through 2021.
• Sister Artists' responses to embroideries by Mali women at the Textile museum in Washington, DC 2021